Regular price £175.00
- This printed midi skirt from Stella Forest is a great addition to your Autumn wardrobe. The material is very light weight and fluid, but being lined it is suitable for the colder weather. The camouflage print in these wonderful earthy colours make it very easy to pair with things already in your wardrobe.
- This is a midi skirt with a zip and hook waist band to be worn high. The pleating falls away into a skirt with 30cm slits on both sides. The camouflage fabric is in mustard, burgandy, olive green, dark blue and black.
- This is a skirt to be worn casually - either with trainers or boots. Tights can be worn - if you are feeling brave in a rusty or mustard colour. On the top, you can wear it with a t-shirt on warmer days, a shirt, or a jumper. Super easy!
- Alice is also wearing the Exposed Poloneck from Jumper 1234, the Thea Jacket from Jeff and the Pedro Blouse also from Jeff.
- 100% Viscose
- Dry clean only
- Alice wears a size 38 - she is 5ft 11" tall and a UK 10.