Mor Chowk PJ set with mask
Regular price £85.00
- We are super excited to be stocking this new winter Udaipur Sleepwear Collection from Dilli Grey - and the whole bundle of PJs, washbag and eye mask are such a fantastic price that we are super tempted to forget about giving to others and to give this set to us!
- The collection is inspired by the restful, lakeside city of Udaipur in Rajasthan; with this Mor Chowk limited-edition Christmas print named after the 'Mor Chowk' Peacock Court within the City Palace. This inner sanctum features three peacocks (representing the three seasons of summer, winter, and monsoon) modelled in high relief and faced with colourful glass mosaic.
- Printed using eco-inks on super soft 100% organic cotton mid-weight cambric, this long-sleeve pj set pairs a smart long-sleeve shirt with contrast piping detail around the curved collar and sleeve cuffs. Finished with mother of pearl buttons and paired with comfy, wide-leg pj trousers, complete with drawstring front, side seam pockets and gently elasticated waist.
- Machine washable
- Small = UK 8/10; Medium = UK 10/12; Large = 12/14
- Size up for extra comfort!
- This quilted, waterproof washbag has a 100% cotton, hand-block printed outer in Dilli Grey's new exclusive Mor Chowk print, finished with a hand-knotted zip pull. Inside is a practical waterproof lining that's wipeable and two internal pockets to organise your toiletries.
- Length 24cm; Height 17cm.
- New for Christmas, Dilli Grey created a super comfy padded eyemask in their matching Mor Chowk print with contrast piping to complete the set. It is 100% cotton, one size with an elasticated strap.