Saint Path Jacket
Regular price £272.00
- We are so proud to be stocking the Saint Path coat as it scores very high in the sustainability ratings - while very importantly remaining incredibly cozy and waterproof. It is made with Sorona®, a fabric from corn starch, using renewable resources, and recycled polyester from recycled plastic bottles. So rub your halo as you walk around in this season's must have warm coat.
- This quilted coat for women has a high collar and hood with an invisible zip. It is water-repellent and breathable. The Ecoalf logo is on the left arm. It has internal shoulder straps to use when you want to take your coat off inside.
- This beautiful burgundy colour is a neutral colour meaning that it can be worn with most other colours so throw it over jeans for the school run or your nightie to collect the morning eggs.
- Fabric mainly: 70% Sorona® / 30% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Filling: 100% recycled polyester
- Synthetic recycled down (Fellex®) lining
- This item contains bluesign® APPROVED fabric
- Machine wash
- Alice ( in dress) wears a size S - she is 5ft 11" tall and a UK 10.