Regular price £100.75 Sale price
- This is the such a fluid skirt and brings us such joy to look at. The silk gives it the most wonderful movement while the lining ensures that it hangs well and isn't too cold! The abstract botanical print gives it an interesting look which enables the wearer to play with colour and print, while the high waist, cut and zip create an incredibly flattering silhouette.
- This botanical print maxi skirt has a zip, eye and hook closure. The zip is directly underneath the closure and zips all the way up and down.
- This gorgeous silk skirt can be teamed in many different ways. She looks great with a chunky knit and boots in these colder days. In the summer, bare legs with a t-shirt look great. A blazer or bomber would look good as a jacket. Colourwise match her with greys, browns, blacks and even some bright colour pops work well.
- Alice also wears a Camel Cable Sweater from Quinton Chadwick
100% Silk with viscose lining
- Alice wears a size 38 - she is 5ft 11" tall and a UK 10
- Eloise wears a size 36 - she is 5ft 10" tall and a UK 8